[LAU] building giada on arch - RtAudio.h

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Fri Apr 27 06:45:19 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-26 12:35, R. Mattes wrote:

> CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/rtaudio ./configure --target=linux

Thanks, that id it!

> None, it didn't do any harm-

Phew :-)

So now it builds, but when I run it, I'm unfortunately always greeted by
a dialog saying "Your soundcard isn't configured correctly. Check the
configuration and restart Giada", no matter what I tried (alsa/jack for
instance) I'm always getting this error. Exactly the same behavior with
the binary download.

Well my sound system is working perfectly well, thank you very much, why
the c*** does giada complain? Any ideas?

Hmmm, I'm starting to think that this software is not really ready for
prime time yet, it better be real good when it eventually (if ever)
makes a bleep on my box...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk