[LAU] CD tracks in Ardour

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Mon Apr 30 12:05:15 UTC 2012

Hello all,

After reading all the online docs I could find I'm not sure how to
do the following.

I have an Ardour session that will be used to burn an audio CD.

There are three 'songs' in it, but each one should correspond
to more than one CD track. In other words some tracks start
in the middle of the music and there should be no gaps at
those points.

As far as I could find out, each track should correspond to a range,
and those ranges must not overlap. So should I manually ensure that
the start of range N+1 corresponds exactly to the end of range N,
or is there a better way to do this ?

Ciao,

--
FA