[LAU] How can we convert money to fixing bugs in software?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Aug 3 10:11:54 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com>wrote:

> Seems like a startup. The site instantly threw a This Connection is
> Untrusted warning. Does not seem trustworthy at the moment.

that message exists for ardour.org in a lot of browsers. in our case its
caused by the fact the certificate authority that use for ardour.org is (a)
not known to people with some older browser installs (b) in some cases, the
browser maker has decided to blacklist the certificate authority because of
some action they took (and ardour.org pays the price).

just saying ...