[LAU] audio examples of HRTF?

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Aug 3 17:45:40 UTC 2012

Hello Cédric!
   You could try csound. There is an example included with the full manual. In
the online manual entry for hrtfmove and hrtfmove2 you should find examples
linked. The way to render a .csd file to disk is by editing, commenting out
the -o dac and commenting in the line a little further down, it says something
about audio wav-file to disk.
   If you want to do your own testing read about soundin to read samples from
files and probably the linear and exponential controllers line expon to
generate your own movement.
   I hope that helps, if you have further questions about this way of producing
binaural spatialisation just ask.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html