[LAU] audio examples of HRTF?

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Aug 3 19:01:10 UTC 2012

Hello Cédric!
   I did listen to examples and encorporated it myself in some pieces. The
example is quite nice with the phasor (oscillator type) making short sounds. -
Wait a minute:I'm thinking of the spat3d opcode. But you can render the output
of spat3d to stereo as well. But yes, the hrtf itself is quite OK. Justmake
sure you use the newer opcodes and not hrtfer. There are two files to
download. They should be included in the downloadable csound manual+examples.
I haven't seen them linked directly from the html-documentation.
   Warm regards
          Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html