[LAU] Hydrogen + Muse syncing

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:29:01 UTC 2012

Hiya Thijs,

Yes, I'm using hydrogen 0.9.6-svn (dated March 16 2012), but it
appears the metronome click is being delayed a bit, i.e the 'click'
comes after a beat (being made by hydrogen's pattern editor), which
makes me suspect it could be something to do with the inherent JACK
latency between the apps? I've got the latency down to about 10.6ms or
so and it's quite stable nonetheless.

Also tried fiddiling with making muse timebase master, but that didn't
change anything, unfortunately.

Andrew.