[LAU] Study Finds New Pop Music Does All Sound the Same.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Aug 6 09:34:19 UTC 2012

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 08:32:41 +0200, david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Of course, this is compounded by the way at least the American education
> used to put a lot of effort into discouraging students from singing or
> playing music ...

*chuckle*

As I explained in my previous mails, discouraging children to become
creative already starts on German elementary schools.
They teach them to use the left brain, instead of the right brain and they
don't shy away from teaching dyslexics how to read by that ugly left brain
thinking too. I wonder that they don't beat left-handers anymore. I
suspect they don't understand what already seems to be known since the
80s, about how the brain seems to work. They have tons of affirmative
action to teach the children arts, to teach dyslexics reading etc., but
this seldom is done by artists, experts, it's done by social workers who
miss to join their own psychotherapy.

Regards,
Ralf