[LAU] OnDemand-performance was(OT: klang)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Aug 6 11:52:33 UTC 2012

Hello Jeremy,

I'm sure without doubt that Debian still comes
with /etc/init.d/cpufrequtils (set up to ondemand by default) and it
does use cpufreq-set.

There's no script named ondemand [1].

I'll attache the AV Linux version (set up to performance by default),
I'm not sure if it's equal to the Debian script, but I suspect it is.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]