[LAU] Hydrogen + Muse syncing

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:30:12 UTC 2012

Hmm, this may be a case of PEBKAC with hydrogen, though I'll have to
check if I can get the two syncing consistently enough for my liking.
Turns out hydrogen was counting 4 beats per bar for 'empty' slots when
in song mode and the song itself was in 3/4 time. (Note to self, RTFM
on how to properly set a global key signature in hydrogen.)

Andrew.