[LAU] online collaboration sites?

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:41:55 UTC 2012

Hi Julien,

This does look an excellent approach, although at present it seems rather
focused towards a single band - and a rather intimidating line-up at that!
Were you envisaging it being extended to multiple different groupings and
simultaneous projects? I guess as it grows, the potential complexities also
grow though...

James