[LAU] "droning" project update: droning140

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:52:10 UTC 2012

No, I used LMMS only to make a few tunes and all of them
are featured on my YouTube channel. My main tools on Linux
right now (and have been for the past 1.5-2 years) are Qtractor
as an audio sequencer, specimen (now petri-foo) as sampler,
rakarrack as effects processor, harmonySEQ/Rosegarden/QMidiArp
and several of my Pd patches as midi sequencers, kluppe as a
looper, Carla as a standalone plugin host and FeSTige if I want to run
a VST.
Some things I use in Qtractor, like CALF Vintage Delay, DJ EQ. Nekobee
which is heavily featured in my upcoming Linux-only electronic album I
host in Qtractor only, as it just doesn't seem to work properly as a
standalone
app, nor does it work correctly in Carla last time I checked.
Also, I use din (dinisnoise.org).

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/