[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 66, Issue 14

Kaspar Bumke kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:38:30 UTC 2012

>   I think Massy, like me, uses text based browsers only. But I'm sure, it
> shouldn't be too difficult to find the javascript in question. Still, for
> Massy himself the image would be without use as well. :-)

Ah, well if you do want to fix it Massy then what the picture shows is that
div#middle aligns its left edge to the center of div#middle_outer on
Firefox 12 (with or without javascript enabled) rather than being in the
middle of it (it works on Chromium no problem).

I will read the article once I am done struggling with the alignement of
divs on my own project.