[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 66, Issue 14

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Aug 11 07:43:14 UTC 2012

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:11:01 +0200 (CEST)
Julien Claassen <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> Hello David1
>    I agree, but to be honest I take slight offense as well, sincethat might as
> well have been me. If you pardon my Klatchian: For fuck's sake: Massy is blind
> as well and will
> most cdertainly not have seen that. I don't know, on whichsystem he built. I
> can only remember, thatIhad enough problems, when I first started my website.
>    Kind regards
>           Julien
>
> 050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
> Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
> Free And Jubilating Amazement Revels, Dancing On - FLOWERS!

A good point, and something I've fallen foul of myself in the past. It is very
easy for those of us with reasonably good sight to forget there are a large
number of people less fortunate.

It also works two ways. An extremely large number of websites out there are
virtually un-navigable to the blind. As a double check, when making alterations
to my own (rather simple site) I double check with styles turned off. This can
be very revealing!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk