[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 66, Issue 14

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Sat Aug 11 16:04:05 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 08:43:14AM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:11:01 +0200 (CEST)
> Julien Claassen <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello David1
> >    I agree, but to be honest I take slight offense as well, sincethat might as
> > well have been me. If you pardon my Klatchian: For fuck's sake: Massy is blind
> > as well and will
> > most cdertainly not have seen that. I don't know, on whichsystem he built. I
> > can only remember, thatIhad enough problems, when I first started my website.
> >    Kind regards
> >           Julien
> >
> > 050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
> > Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
> > Free And Jubilating Amazement Revels, Dancing On - FLOWERS!
>
> A good point, and something I've fallen foul of myself in the past. It is very
> easy for those of us with reasonably good sight to forget there are a large
> number of people less fortunate.
That is *very* true. Scrolling sideways is very slight trouble, compared
to having to sift through the source of a page to find a link because
there is javascript or flash involved and there's no other way to get at
the needed information. :)

Now, if everybody will hold their horses, I will attempt to correct the
situation: my wife is returning from holiday today and will soon
re-assume her capacity as advisor on all things visual.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
S.M.