[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 66, Issue 14

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Aug 12 16:04:48 UTC 2012

Hi Chris!
   Of course a texst-based browser is the best to check. But turning off
Javascript and CSS support will do the trick just as well. Potentiallyeven
Javascript and - if I rmember correctly - some flahs is defined as accessible.
though even blind people, who work with grpahical browsers dislike it to a
greater or lesser extent. :-) It takes time to implement a standard in such a
way, that it is really usable. :-)
   Sorry for rambling, it's just a topic, which interests me greatly.
   Musically minded again yours
          Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html