[LAU] Study Finds New Pop Music Does All Sound the Same.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Aug 12 21:07:46 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-08-12 at 20:41 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 08:31:39PM +0000, Kaza Kore wrote:
>
> > I was quite surprised to read this, with Germany being the
> > birth-place of the Steiner/Waldorf education system, which
> > VERY much goes against the sentiments expressed in this
> > thread.
>
> You are right in being surprised, because what the OP wrote
> is simply a load of nonsense.

"Children from poor immigrant or working-class families are less likely
to succeed in school than children from middle- or upper-class
backgrounds. This disadvantage for the financially challenged of Germany
is greater than in any other industrialized nation.[41] However, the
true reasons stretch beyond economic ones. The poor also tend to be less
educated. After allowing for parental education, money does not play a
major role in children's academic outcomes.[42][43]" Blalbla  -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Germany

So the spoiled kid from Parma (not really Germany) does know more than
people working in Germany *chuckle*.

German education is for the spoiled only.

That's simply a fact.

Regards,
Ralf