[LAU] Experiment One - For Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra. Music and a short review of the sample library

Federico Simonetta ffgsimonetta at libero.it
Fri Aug 17 11:05:50 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm new in this mailing list.

I had your same idea in past days and I wrote a script in python to automatically create sfz files from London Philarmonia sample.

Everything is explained here: http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9875

I don't think that it is illegal, because I tell you to download zip packages provided by their own website and I give you a text file not compiled to make a personal use of the zip packages. Everything happens on your computer, so that you are doing it by yourself.
Sorry for my english, I'm italian.
Hoping this is useful,Federico