[LAU] Sound Board for Linux?

Michael Afflerbach maffle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:33:54 UTC 2012

Dr Soundwall indeed looks exactly what I am looking for.  Sadly I see no
downloads, wiki, on information beyond a description of the kind of
program I need.!!

These are also used in theatre productions for sound effects, etc.

Just wish there was a ready-to-go way to do it in Linux (so I can
specialize an old laptop or netbook to just do that in a rock solid
environment).

Thanks for all the interest in my problem from the group already. Any
other suggestions will be considered.  Although maybe learning how to
code something.  (although definitely NOT my forte!)

Thanks again for a very well-behaved and attentive list-serv

--Mike