[LAU] Sound Board for Linux?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Wed Aug 22 15:04:36 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 22 August 2012 10:39:37 Brett McCoy wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Michael Afflerbach <maffle at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Dr Soundwall indeed looks exactly what I am looking for.  Sadly I see no
> > downloads, wiki, on information beyond a description of the kind of
> > program I need.!!
>
> I just tried the checkout from here:
>
> svn checkout http://drsoundwall.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
> drsoundwall-read-only

Shouldn't be but that may be my ignorance when setting up the project. If
anyone wants to host a tarball, I can find the thing and send it on.

Wait, this is there:

http://drsoundwall.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/drsoundwall/drsoundwall.tcl

and iirc, that is the whole deal. Just download the needed dependencies.

> But doesn't seem like there is anything there.

all the best,

drew