[LAU] Question about OSC Router / Forwarder availabilty

Diego Simak diego.simak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:21:47 UTC 2012

Hello List,
I was thinking in control DSSI, LV2 and LADSPA plugins (using non-mixer)
through TouchOSC for Android [1]
TouchOSC for iOS has the option to customize the GUI and the OSC Paths but
that option is not available at the moment for android.

So I was thinking in some kind of application to route or forward OSC
messages, just customizing the OSC path, the host and UDP port, among
others things.
I found this option for Mac [2] and this PD patch for linux [3] (can't get
this working), but I would like to know if you know an application to do
this or maybe some other recommendations to route/forward or even translate
OSC messages.

I know that maybe this could be done in PD or Python, but I don't want to
reinvent the wheel.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Diego

[1] http://hexler.net/software/touchosc