[LAU] Any DI boxes that do this?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 07:24:46 UTC 2012

Thanks, Simon and Harry. I sent the message off, then a while later
thought, "Bet I'll just have to combine the stereo to a mono and put
that into a standard DI."

I'd love to use 2 XLRs, but we don't have enough channels on our snake
anymore (combination of some added singers and one non-working line in
the snake).

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com