[LAU] g t k jack audio clients?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Aug 28 19:40:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 20:26 +0100, trahern culver wrote:
> hey all are there any jack audio g t k clients? and are they any good?
> your help with these questions would be most welcome kind regards
> trahern.

FSTHOST http://jackaudio.org/applications -->
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsthost/

[spinymouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi ardour
Depends On     : liblrdf  libusb-compat  liblo  soundtouch  aubio  lilv
suil  libgnomecanvasmm
[spinymouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi libgnomecanvasmm
Depends On     : gtkmm  libgnomecanvas
[spinymouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi gtkmm
Depends On     : gtk2  pangomm  atkmm

Do some research ;). I don't know FSTHOST, but at least Ardour is used
by two or three people.