[LAU] New music made with Linux: Hymn Of Nostalgia

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 23:38:15 UTC 2012

On 12/01/2012 01:23 PM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi David!
>    Well, that's where the drummer boy should be. :-) I think I need to
> get my headphones fixed though. I am sure, the left ear will break
> shortly. It tends to do that every now and again. :-(
>    I'm glad you like the synth sounds and, that they bring back god
> memories for you.
>    Warm regards
>           Julien

Well, I recently moved my speakers. They used to be buried beside and
behind other stuff on my desk. Now each one sits on its own little shelf
on the wall about a foot higher than the desk surface. They seem a lot
louder and clearer now, so maybe the stereo imaging is coming through
better.

I should try running the sound over to the main stereo and see what it
sounds like with a subwoofer running.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com