[LAU] [ANN] Vee One Suite 0.2.0 - The second public release

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Dec 3 16:00:03 UTC 2012

On 12/03/2012 03:23 PM, Hartmut Noack wrote:
> Am 22.11.2012 19:01, schrieb Rui Nuno Capela:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> The new gang-of-three's now barely consolidated into one semi-official
>> 'Vee One Suite'.
>
> Great news, Rui. I tried the synth with jalv.gtk and it sounds just
> cool. Seems to me that it has some tendency towards "crystal-clear" in
> my test with seq24 it lured me to something sounding a bit like Mike
> Oldfield ;-)

that's awesome!

my right-brain (the one allegedly dedicated to music, creative arts &
that kind of subjective stuff:) grew up with oldfield's pre-80s works:
ommadawn, encantations and exposed (live) are just landmarks to me.
although, back then, i was a lot more keen to mike's (minimal) guitar
textures than any sort of synths or keyboards :)

> But alas! Not all is good.
>
> After building/installing the suite Qtractor SVN hangs while reading the
> LV2-plugins. Nothing on the terminal I start qtractor with. Just hanging
> until kill -9
>
> Ubuntu 12.04 with KXStudio

how current is that a qtractor-svn kxstudio's packaging or is it a
custom build ?

cheers--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org