[LAU] New music: Last Song

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Dec 4 12:06:15 UTC 2012

Am 04.12.2012 12:41, schrieb Julien Claassen:
> Hola Carlos!
>    Thank you. I don't really know Ryuichi Sakamoto, so I can't dislike him. :-)

He is very multi-facetted his first success was somewhat like japanese
folk blended with 60ies Beat/Popmusic. Later he wrote big orchestral
scores and even touched the realms of (lighter) Avantgarde classics.

His craft is remarkable and he gave many films a very adeaquate musical
background.

> With Waters I have a personal grudge. It's a long standing tradition to loath
> him. :-)

I hope, Roger will not return that grudge too thoroughly and hope, your
relationship will improve some day ;-)

>    As for the length: for once I concurred with a German comedian, who siad:
> "If you don't have anything to say, just shut the fuck up."

He said: "Wenn man keine Ahnung hat: einfach mal die Schnautze halten."

That would be something more like:

"If you have no idea: simply just shut up."