[LAU] One of my respected elders has passed.

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 7 01:58:28 UTC 2012

On Thursday 06 December 2012 20:56:17 Bob van der Poel did opine:

> >> It is with a sad heart and wet eyes that I post this link;
> >>
> >> <http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iECF1biOKj1z5QP05D
> >> XSGYy1anmg?docId=7fd9e25208754ce88dac2c2ac83b7fb1>
>
> You know what was truly freaky ... about 10 minutes after I readi
> Gene's post my music player came up with its random selection (of
> about 10,000 songs): Blue Rondo. Do you think that the player is that
> smart?

Or perhaps it was an I'm OK message from Dave?  It does seem like a wee bit
of a coinkydence that stretches random to the unreal point. :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
We gotta get out of this place,
If it's the last thing we ever do.
		-- The Animals
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...