[LAU] One of my respected elders has passed.

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:11:09 UTC 2012

On 12/06/2012 10:08 PM, Bob van der Poel wrote:

> Great thought Gene! I'll accept it just as is .... so, if he's okay
> "up there" or "out there" or "wherever there", think he can help me
> out with a better internet connection :)
>
> And, Dave, if you'll listening ... fix the broadband situation and
> I'll practice Take Five more and actually learn to play it. Promise.

Maybe HE is screwing up your broadband, in the hopes that you'll get off
the internet and back on your instrument!!!!

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]