[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - Her kommer Jesus, dine små

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Dec 9 23:21:50 UTC 2012

Hello Atte!
   Thank you forthis tune. The first thought I had, when the piece started was:
<us_hiphopper>Ah yeah</us_hiphopper>. :-) A combination of drum sounds, rhythm
and the rather analogue choice of pad. But then of course, you are you and so,
it was a song, that I enjoyed listening to, upto the end.
   Intriguing choice of solo instrument? What was tat? Harmonica or some sort
of blues harp?
   I loved the bridge, naturally, since the minor key was predominant, :-)
although it sounded a little rough and edgy or maybe even raw.
   All in all, a nice, round song, with some lovely harmonies. Although small
and rather simple in harmony, the harmonies were't everyday, which kept up the
interest and the pricking up of the ears. :-)
   Thank you!
   Warm regards
         Julien