[LAU] Wav loop points

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Tue Dec 11 20:55:36 UTC 2012

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:

> You seem to misunderstand a little bit. This whole thread is about
> loop points set in the WAV header (see topic), and whether it's
> supported in various programs.

I wasn't sure if that was what the original poster was after.  For that
type of thing, yes, you'd be best with a sample editor that can actually
let you control all of that.  If there's one thing Linux has plenty of
though, it's sample editors.

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky