[LAU] Strnage MIDI behaviour

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Dec 15 09:58:23 UTC 2012

Hello Ralf!
   No the MIDI thru wouldn't cause any harm in latency, but the channel setup
is a problem. My Clavia has four active channels and the global channel. I
could probably set the Waldorf to use another channel, but then I couldn't
properly transmit that. So I'd end up with the same mess, that I started out
with.
   At the moment the Waldorf is connected to a USB to MIDI cable. Befroe I had
tried it with the soundcard. Not much difference I think. Well, maybe some
more experimentation.
   Warm regards
         Julien