[LAU] Some New Music from Ogle & Carrasco

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Dec 17 00:13:21 UTC 2012

Hello Garry!
   It's good, that yo stopped holding out on us. This is very lovely. My ears
pick up a lot of 70s Genesis in a rather 80s mix. I'm not very particular to
the sound, although I couldn't say, that it's bad mixed or anything. Just a
preference.
   Yet the music itself is beautiful, reminiscent of those good old days, that
I was never allowed to see for myself. What sounds did you use? The drumkit
sounds like a real one somehow. At least, it's not a sample, that I have come
across before, Ithink. :-)
   the guitars remind me of the early free music, tht I heard back in the early
2000s. That's not a bad thing, just a special taste, a special sound.
   I hope, that you will continue gi9ving us more. Perhaps in time, you'll
break the barrier down to prog rock, in the way, that songs will have more
ideas put in one piece. :-)
   Kindly yours
         Julien