[LAU] New song!

Jostein Chr. Andersen josteinchristoffer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:45:46 UTC 2012

tisdagen den 11 december 2012 19.02.06 skrev  Gabbe Nord:
> Hello all!
>
> I decided to finish of a song I started doing this summer, but never got
> around to finishing. It's basically a remake of the old A Change of
> Heart-cover me and a friend did back like two years ago (someone might
> remember that), so I've re-used the vocals but given it a new musical body
> so to speak! Maybe it can entertain someone! =)
>
> It's available on http://www.ironink.se/music.htm in several formats, and
> on Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/a-change-of-heart-2012 .
>
> Let me know what you think! =)

Really great stuff, I like this version much better then the original and I
had a great time listening to it in my studio. Great work on the vocals also,
thanks to your engineering skills and of course: Malin! :-)

This led me to your Soundcload and Bandcamp sites; great music there as well!
:-)

Jostein