[LAU] musicmadewithlinux: Mozart Symphony #40

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Dec 17 13:22:49 UTC 2012

Hi Patrick!
   Which early digital synth should that be? I'm missing the good old 8bit feel
to it. No honestly, I'm not really missing that. :-) and for an early digital
synth, the samples otherwise sound pretty good to. No the way, they are
configured (ADSR). :-)
   Yet, this is the only way you can play mozart, he doesn't deserve better.
Not, that isn't well played, but the sounds show this piece for what it is.
:-) thanks fr sharing this, what a lark. :-)
   Best wishes
         Julien