[LAU] musicmadewithlinux: Mozart Symphony #40

SxDx sed at free.fr
Mon Dec 17 20:56:55 UTC 2012

Just took: ftp://www.hydrophones.com/Mozart-Symphony40--early-digital-synths.ogg
extracted: http://sed.free.fr/4.10.wav
      and: http://sed.free.fr/8.15.wav
beware, hardcorely amplified.
There is kind of static noise (maybe ogg, maybe my extraction process, maybe my tools, maybe whatever)
and a very audible grounding sound.