[LAU] musicmadewithlinux: Mozart Symphony #40 mashup video

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Dec 19 02:08:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, December 19, 2012 4:52 am, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> On 12/18/2012 12:51 PM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>>
>> If you take each sample value of the intentional noise and multiply it
>> by
>> the square root of pi times the half of the golden number, subtract the
>> length of one side of the great pyramid of Giza, add the result of the
>> outer circumference of the base of the great Pyramid of Giza minus the
>> inner circumference then plot the results on Googles 3d map of the Milky
>> Way you might find a surprising revelation....
>
> beware, it's a cosmic rickroll.

Wow! I'm impressed you had the motivation to get to the end of the process
;-)

Just for shits and giggles and seeing as we only have approx 36 hours left
before the end of civilisation as we know it I have uploaded a mashup to
complement the track.

It's an HD avi with ogg codec for the audio track which works for me with
vlc. Other apps may not be able to handle the audio track correctly.

http://djcj.org/audio/kotau/mashups/mozart-apocalypse.avi

And it is also on youtube for those who prefer to stream it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kBKb50LNc

Enjoy!

--
Patrick Shirkey