[LAU] Ravenna

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Dec 21 03:27:37 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 18:04 -0800, Len Ovens wrote:
> On Thu, December 20, 2012 5:30 pm, Len Ovens wrote:
>
> > I looked at the web page... it looks rather pie in the sky-ish lots of
> > "will be" kinds of language. There are holding companies out there looking
>
> Hmm, I stand corrected, despite the web page language there does appear to
> be hardware out there. Perhaps the web page(s) are out of date. It will be
> interesting to find out what the broadcast definition inexpensive is.

WE ARE NOW CARRYING THE NEW MERGING HORUS CONVERTORS -

    •Up to 24 World Class Mic Preamps in a 2U chassis

    •Remote controllable gain over Ethernet

    •Integrated control and routing with the Pyramix Mixer interface

    •24 AD/DA converters capable of samplerates from 44.1 to
384kHzDXD /DSD

    •Low Power “Green” build perfect for power conscious installations

    •Auto-Mute circuitry for power cycling click prevention

    •Comes standard with 1xMADI, 24xAES and Ravenna I/O

http://www.soussanproaudio.com/Soussan_Pro_Audio/SPA_-_Buy_Cedar_audio_DNS.html