[LAU] DidJiX

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Dec 27 19:07:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-27 at 19:40 +0100, Pascal wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> This small email just to say that the new version 1.0 of DidJiX - a
> live Linux distribution based on ArchLinux and focused on Mixxx - is
> available at http://didjix.blogspot.com.
>
> Good turn 2013.

Thank you,

good turn 2013 too.

Nice, since I don't want to fix my borked Arch, I planed to wait for a
while, until all systemd issues are solved and then set up a new Arch
Linux. I used initscripts and it gets broken, when I was forced to
switch to systemd.

I guess you already switched to systemd for your distro?

I'll give your distro a go in 2013, assumed it's close to Arch. On Arch
general I read that several derivatives that come with X by default,
should not be as good as a clean Arch install.

Regards,
Ralf