[LAU] Is there a linux drum synth?

Oliver Jaun olijaun at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 13:46:42 UTC 2012

Hi Julien

I think smack is also based on om. Ingen seems to be the new "om". But I'm not sure how actively it is maintained. I will have a look at it. But actually I'm looking for something a bit "simpler" where I don't have to learn too much in order to produce a drum sound. But I'm sure ingen is a great synth.
Thanks!
Oliver