[LAU] Soundcard broken? What else can I test

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 1 16:08:06 UTC 2012

Hallo Ralf!
   The slots can't be dirty or corroded. As I said, the board is new. The one
before that, I had for years. :-)
   I now know, that the midi works. I tested it with Beatrix and it receives
data. I might have done the same thing with aseqdump I suspect. :-) So yes, I
might be the ice1712 chip. Sometimes it gives the normal "click', when
booting, which tells me, that something is happening with the card and
sometimes it doesn't. It gave a very audible click, but nothing to pop my
ears, when I reset the internal clock. So I guess I must really face it. :-(
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======