[LAU] Multiple ICE1712 cards setup with jack2

mn0 mn0 at fukked-up.de
Thu Feb 2 02:56:05 UTC 2012

IRQ fiddling is fun. Does anyone want to employ a perfectly trained pci
card dis- and re-mounter?
I can also restore BIOSes with corrupted checksums...
I don't know what to do... one of the cards' interrupts is magically
attracted by hdd controllers, either it's ata and usb or it's ide.
BIOS options are totally pointless, yet changing something but in an
unforeseeable manner.
I could disable the IDE controller if there wasn't the os on an ide hdd.
This would also be a stupid approach.
I'll try again in a few hours...
/mn0