[LAU] Collaborative music..

thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:11:57 UTC 2012

MHO :
- vocals are good, indeed they could do with some extra punch (or maybe
it's the guitars that sound 'too heavy' when compared to all the rest, not
just the vocals)
- the guitar is quite nice : both soundwise and the rifs
- bass sounds very muffled, it needs definition and punch. also i think it
just a bit too much that the bass keeps following the kick.  might be nice
in the intro, but i would go with a continuous bass line after the intro
- i second Erik's opinion about the drum in the chorus : '4 to the floor'
always works
- drums : i'm hearing almost no cymbals, except for a finy crash somewhere
in the middle

Grtz
Thijs

follow me on my Audio & Linux blog <http://audio-and-linux.blogspot.com/> !