[LAU] harmonySEQ 0.16

mark hadman markhadman at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:49:31 UTC 2012

You may be interested to know that HarmonySEQ has a PKGBUILD for Arch
Linux - however it's no use at the moment because it hasn't yet been
updated to 0.16 and the source for 0.15 appears to have already been
removed - is there any chance that you could reupload the 0.15 source
until the maintainer has had a chance to catch up?