[LAU] harmonySEQ 0.16

Rafał Cieślak rafalcieslak256 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:54:47 UTC 2012

> Now the first questions:
>
> Is it possible, to store user-defined chords?

If you want to bind them names etc, this is not possible, but if you
just want to toggle between several custom chords - simply store them
in a 'Set chord' actions, each bound to a separate event, and then
trigger the appropriate event when you want to switch the chord.

> Is there a way, to make the space-key trigger play/pause?
>
> maybe in some setup-files?

Unfortunately, I was not able to get the space-key to work properly
due to GTK's nature - basically the problem is that the space key is
meant to interact with the user interface by means that are defined
deep inside GTK, and all my trials to disable it resulted in weird GUI
malfunctions. Maybe I'll try harder to get it working soon.

I'm glad you liked harmonySEQ, wish you have lot of fun with it!