[LAU] harmonySEQ 0.16

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Tue Feb 14 10:20:50 UTC 2012

Am Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 19:05:07 schrieb Rafał Cieślak:
> Hello Edgar,
>
> Great thanks for your work, this will be very useful for openSUSE
> users interested in harmonySEQ. I'd love to link to these files from
> the official downloads page!
> However, I have no experience with openSUSE and am not sure how it's
> repositories work. I guess they contain binary packages for each
> version and architecture? Will that one-click link recognize the
> appropriate architecture? Which openSUSE versions does your
> repository support?

Yes, the repositories contain src, binary and noarch RPM packages for
their respective openSUSE version. My project supports versions 11.4
and 12. 1, plus the development branch for next stable release (aka
Factory). I might add a repo for Tumbleweed (the rolling release repo
for openSUSE) soon.

> Regardless of the answers to above questions, it would help a lot if
> you provided me with all required links for all
> versions/architectures you provide, as I got a bit confused when
> exploring the repository manually.

Here are the One-Click installation links I provide, they deal with
architecture automatically, so that's all you need:

OpenSUSE 11.4:
http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/home:edogawa/openSUSE_11.4/harmonySEQ.ymp?base=openSUSE%3A11.4&query=harmonyseq

OpenSUSE 12.1:
http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/home:edogawa/openSUSE_Factory/harmonySEQ.ymp?base=openSUSE%3AFactory&query=harmonyseq

OpenSUSE Factory:
http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/home:edogawa/openSUSE_Factory/harmonySEQ.ymp?base=openSUSE%3AFactory&query=harmonyseq

> And again, great thanks for your efforts.
>
> Regards,
> Rafał Cieślak

You're welcome, and did I say that this is a great program? :)

Greetings, Edgar