[LAU] OS for realtime operation

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:37:54 UTC 2012

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know what we decided.

After much thought put into this we decided to take the plunge into the
Arch Linux world.
We just liked the idea of tailoring our own system that answers to all our
needs, and felt that with Arch this would be the most simple approach.

I wanted to thank you all for your inputs and very interesting posts!

Warm regards,
Moshe