[LAU] ardour: vertical zoom?

Aaron L. elmastero74 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 20:17:30 UTC 2012

Fred, your solution was indeed the ticket.  Thanks.

For those playing at home, however.........

Doc said:

> either you use menu->track->height...
>
> or you grab the downside of the track header with the mouse and pull it
> up so it becomes larger.

And I wasn't able to figure out either of these.

Where is this 'menu->track->height' option?

Also, grabbing the "downside" of the track header didn't seem to work.  I'm
willing to bet that I'm either misunderstanding what "downside" or "track
header" means (or both at the same time) though.

Thanks amigos!

-Aaron