[LAU] FLOSS your music: Atte André Jensen

Roberto Suárez Soto talkingxouba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:04:24 UTC 2012

Hi there,

    paraphrasing Mark Twain, "the rumors of the death of FLOSS your music
have been greatly exaggerated". Well, maybe there were no rumors, but
certainly it's been in a semi-catatonic state since mid december. Life and
work can make that to your weblog :-)

    I hereby present to you the next installment, featuring electronic
music craftsman Atte André Jensen, AKA Modlys. You can read it here:

    http://xouba.net/post/18276339159/floss-your-music-atte-andre-jensen

    It's been long in the making, but I hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks,

--
        Roberto Suárez Soto