[LAU] ardour mute, solo buttons

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:39:55 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 00:29 +0000, Harry van Haaren wrote:

>         Can automation be applied to these badboys?
>
> Automate the fader..? Volume 0 = muted... :)
>
> -Harry

 True, but I must admit that after working on large format consoles
where mutes are typically automatable, that I was surprised that ardour
could not automate mutes.  Sometimes you need to do an instant mute move
and making fader moves regardless of how fast you are, don't quite work.

 Automating the solo button has no use for me.