[LAU] ardour mute, solo buttons

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:46:35 UTC 2012

Fader automation is not the same as Mute automation, for example any
pre-fader sends won't be muted with fader automation but would with mute
automation.  Region Gain automation would be closer(The 'G' key to activate
the tool and draw on the region)

At this time in A2 it is not possible to automate mutes or solos, sorry.

Though to be honest what I am generally doing on tracks is muting regions,
I split a region as needed and if I decide not to use it i will mute it.

    Seablade