[LAU] HarmonySEQ: live recording ?

Rafał Cieślak rafalcieslak256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:03:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

harmonySEQ is not yet capable of recording MIDI input. Mainly this is
because it is impossible clearly define how that shall work. The
problem is with the fact that there are only 6 note pitches available
per sequencer, and that they tend to be changing on the go.
However, I do am considering that workflow. There is still a long way
to go, but I have some concepts on how that could be implemented.
Concluding, you need to design the patters "by mouse", as that's the
only way for now - but I foresee that harmonySEQ will get this feature
too!
And about a HOWTO: I hadn't yet enough time to prepare one, and
haven't heard of anyone else having done it. But I guess it's high
time I wrote harmonySEQ's manual, and I hope to do it soon. Any help
would be of course appreciated.

Rafał Cieślak